Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Overnight?


I'm having trouble grasping this one. It seems like the timeline jumped back and forth. Let's see if I can put some of these image into words:
There was a boyfriend involved. I was going to stay at his house. I saw luggage and lots of commotion. I went to sleep before everyone else did and he was looking for me. He had gifts, but not a tangible present. Someone was upset that I left early, but others left early with me. There was a very modern house. There was a feeling of being out of place, but somehow not out of place. There was a lot of passion.
That's not quite what I dreamt last night I don't think. It was so jumpy and scattered and even the images I'm trying to express aren't coming across quite right, but I'm having difficulty putting it into words, mostly, I think, because I'm having difficulty seeing it. Aaah, oh well. So goes the life of a dreamer.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impressive, how did you manage to find a photo of me???:)

HitThaFloor said...

Oh the power of the Internet...

Anonymous said...

Well, that is my swimming pool I'm emerging from in that photo...so you must have pretty good intell:)

HitThaFloor said...

They don't call me Veronica Mars for nothing....

HitThaFloor said...

They don't call me Veronica Mars for nothing....

Anonymous said...

That is a good show:) I guess I better watch my back, it sounds like I am being watched!