Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Crossword Puzzles


I had a vision of crossword puzzles today when I closed my eyes. I didn't have a dream about them but when I closed my eyes (still with cough syrup in my system) that's all that I could see. The remainder of last night's sleep wasn't any better. Even with that cough syrup I could still hear Little One coughing in the middle of the night.

I imagine I had that vision because, with feeling as mushy brained as I had since Little One had been born, I decided to exercise it a bit and started working on Logic puzzle magazines. I think it's helped.

Now if I could just start feeling better again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugh...the codeine made me sleep TOO well:( No dreams last night, just solid sleep...maybe 2nite I try a crossword puzzle instead.Kevin

HitThaFloor said...

Me too. I finally had a half decent night's sleep. Instead of a crossword, try a manual, preferably a computer manual. Read it and read it and, after less than 3 minutes, I guaranty that you'll sleep - and maybe even have some bizarre dreams.