Saturday, March 17, 2007

Canned Carrots and the Babysitter

I know there was more and I don't remember much but: I was in a building and I had my baby with me. Tracy, the babysitter from Temple was there. I was in a cafeteria line and she was serving people. She served me canned carrots. We started arguing about something. She wanted me to leave and I didn't want to go. The argument was us yelling at each other but
seriously disagreeing.

Kind of boring, I know, but sometimes that's how the marbles fall. So goes the life of a dreamer - it's not always the most entertaining.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you for arguing...I'd argue too if someone wanted to serve me canned carrots....yuck....

HitThaFloor said...

And the weird part is, that's one of Little One's favorite foods. I feed it to him quite often. Hmmm, makes ya wonder.....