Sunday, March 25, 2007

Dream No. 1 - the Auction and the Priest


I was at an auction. People were not who they said they are. I was in a hospital and I was in a hospital room. There was someone in the hospital bed and I was sitting by the door. There was a priest wearing red robes. He was sitting behind a desk in a wheelchair. He kept rolling back and forth, up to me and away from me. He was asking me: "Is it easy to watch" and kept asking me about suffering. Any time I answered him, he kept twisting my words around to make it seem like I was saying something else. Before I had seen the priest I had come clean about my ebay habits along with other people.

There was more to this dream but as I was waking up I felt the dream slipping away. The last part of the dream was this priest and so I started writing. Most of the dream is gone, but if I hadn't written anything I would have forgetten even about the priest.

No comments: