Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Another Recurring Nightmare


This is another one of my recurring nightmares when I was a child.

I was in a house in a suburb and I was being chased by some kind of a monster. I would run from room to room. As soon as I would get really, really scared, I would jump out of the window and then I would float down on my back towards the sidewalk. Across the street, I would see a monster chasing a girl down a tree-lined street. He'd be getting closer and closer, and then I would zoom up to the house next door.

This scenario would repeat over and over. Each time I would get away I would float down and see the same monster chasing after the same girl.

Sometimes someone would be with me in the house and in order for them to float down to the sidewalk they needed to be touching me or holding onto me.

The differences would come inside the house with what I would do or what the monster would do. I was never caught.

No comments: