Thursday, March 22, 2007

Baruch Atah Adonai


Last night I kept waking up. Every time I woke up I had this song stuck in my head from G's preschool:
Baruch Atah Adonai, Thank you G-d.
Baruch Atah Adonai, Thank you G-d.
Thank you for my mommy and thank you for my dad
They love me when I'm happy and they love me when I'm sad.
Baruch Atah Adonai, Thank you G-d.
It's sung in a sweet, lilting sort of voice and when I was singing it in my sleep last night, I heard children's voices.
So this morning, I told G that I had his song stuck in my head last night. And then he sang:
I love my mommy and daddy and l**kie
I love them taller then G-d and bigger then a big.
Talk about tugging at your heart strings. I literally was plucking them for G and Dave this morning because that just touched me so much. Some mornings G is all empty of hugs and kisses, but not today. Today, G had hugs and kisses filled in his belly to give out.
Thank you G-d!

No comments: