Monday, March 19, 2007

A Cult and a Bad Dream


Sunday morning I woke up too quickly to remember my dream, although I know I had one. Last night's was an angry dream. There was much more to it then I can remember. Here's what I've got:

There was a cult. Someone in the cult had to die so that something evil couldn't happen. The way to accomplish this was by two members of opposing factions to have sex. The boy was young and inexperienced. One of the factions wanted this to happen and the other was opposed to it because they wanted the evil thing to happen. They had tried to have sex once, but they weren't able to accomplish the task. After a year some of the members of the faction that wanted to stop the bad thing from happening got the two people together. But I woke up before anything else could happen.

On the same note, G had a bad dream last night where he was being chased by a "bad bad". There were three of them and they were evil and they were biting him. The bites were mean. They didn't bite the mean people.

I'd love to be on the same dreamlength as my son, but not the bad ones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh...sex dreams are usually OK, but that sounds like a bad one:(

HitThaFloor said...

I don't even want to go to a dream dictionary to see what it all meant. I just want to let it go. If I don't see it, it's not happening - right??