Monday, April 30, 2007

Saturday Night - Mansions and Electric Shock


I don't remember all of the dream, but here's what I wrote when I woke up:
I was at a mansion in the middle of nowhere. I was in a bathtub and this guy wanted to have sex but I didn't want to see him, ever, so I left the curtain over his face. As soon as we were done I turned around and pretended to go to sleep. Everyone was at a pool. The pool created electric shocks. I saw the pool from a helicopter angle, looking down from above, and it looked like a big water tanker on an island. People were putting in different body parts to see what would happen - hair, elbow, foot, etc. One guy didn't realize that the water created electric shock and before anyone could stop him he pushed his brother in. Then I saw someone standing in the front of a bunch of people, she had various colors of purple hair. She was singing "My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean" as she was acting it out at the same time.

I woke up with that song stuck in my head.

No comments: