Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Pesach


I had a reality-based dream last night. My kids and Seder. It's not much of one with a great story to tell. I think I just sat through Seder in my dream last night.

I think, also, that I dreamt about Molly's Doozers. They were stomping out MS just in the way she blogs and thinks and visualizes about. It infiltrated my thoughts and dreams as well. I know I'm thinking about her recovery, but maybe I'm thinking about the dozers fixing everything wrong in the world? I'm tired. I just don't know.

3 comments:

molly said...

its a beautiful thought, to have the doozers healing the entire world...and completely gen-x of us

HitThaFloor said...

Thank you. However, as you like to point out, we are not of the same generation. I am not gen-x. I'm an '80s kid - and very proud of it! Go Depeche Mode, etc.

molly said...

lol, you ARE TOO GEN-X...ITS SOMETHING LIKE, 1964 THROUGH 1981...HOWEVER, GEN-X IS DIVIDED INTO SMALLER CATEGORIES, AND IN THAT WAY WE WOULD NOT BE THE SAME (NOT THAT YOU REALLY CARE, B UT ITS THE THING THAT CAME UP FOR ME- THINK FIGURE/GROUND)