Friday, April 6, 2007

Capture the Flag and a New Job

Long, very involved, very exotic - interesting dream. So close to not remembering it, even though I did in the middle of the night, but it hit me this morning as I was getting breakfast ready:

Scene 1: There were four teams. It was a game like capture the flag or laser tag, but not quite. It was more real, yet more fake at the same time. It wasn't just a few people playing, it was hundreds. There were different levels of places to go, like in an office building. There were water hazards and hiding places. I think I got captured at the end. I wasn't playing aggressively, but I wasn't hiding either - very dicotomous (sp?) dream. It was long and drawn out. I remember the two people who might have captured me - or maybe I even captured them at one point. We were in a hallway and "the jig was up."

Scene 2: There were some people who owned a company or managed a company and they were having some problems. Even though I had never taken care of this aspect of work before I said that if they hired me I would do it. They didn't know I didn't know what I was talking about. I said I needed $60k to be taken away from my current position. They hired me. I was walking around the office, it was almost like the office in scene 1. I was showing myself around, trying to get used to the place. It was very dark and quiet. There was a company-wide meeting taking place. The job I hired myself to do was marketing. The building was so dark. I ended up in the section where the Presidents and Chief Officers worked that no one was allowed. One secretary's office was made of beautiful, rich stone, light in color. I was walking through the lobby and ended up in a Chinese Restaurant and I remembered that the restaurant was downtown and I had eaten there before, but I hadn't realized that it was connected to this office building. I recognized the owner of the restaurant and then walked back out. I remember thinking how strange it was that this restaurant was connected but there was only one kitchen. How do they keep the cooking straight between the two? As I was walking back there was a chef in the office building part that I went past. I was being sought after because I was going to places where I wasn't allowed. It was all a big scam.

No comments: