Sunday, April 1, 2007

Lights, Camera

There was an actress who was shooting a movie. There were 2 other actors and the director. It was a romantic comedy. When the camera wasn't rolling, during rehearsal or waiting around, there was this air of comedy - of love - of things moving forward and happening. As soon as the camera started rolling, the actress tightened up and lost the comedy, lost the love.

I was woken up in the middle of this dream and I had wanted to go back to it. I liked it. Especially the comedy parts where everyone was getting along, but as I type this entry I realize that I really don't like this dream at all. I wish I hadn't dreamt it.

Note: I think I woke up in the middle of the night coughing, got a cough drop and went back to sleep. I'm pretty sure I did this, but I'm not positive. I hate when I have that feeling.

No comments: