Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wal-Mart and Gangsters

I was in a house and some gangsters were extorting from me and my husband. On the outside of the house, or was it the inside, there were stairs, lots of stairs. One set of gangsters left and another came in. They wanted me to buy a gun for them. I worked at Wal-Mart. I bought them the gun and told them to get out. After I was walking back up the stairs the one gangster came to me and said he wanted to return it. We walked over to Wal-Mart, where I worked, and the line at the outside store return desk was hundreds of people deep so I told him to walk with me to the other store (which was 200 feet away) and go to the return desk there, where there were only a few people. As I was walking through the store I saw my brother, the one who lives in Florida, and my nephew. I almost walked past them and last minute decided I should go to them and say hello. I gave them both hugs and then saw my sister-in-law. Molly was there too. She was wearing spandex pants with shorts over top of them and rain boots, like the kind she wore at Jackie's. I remember thinking that the rainboots looked really cool. She was walking with no issues at all and the MS walk was all set for the weekend, so we were happy she was having no walking issues. I was waiting in line and I called to the ganger (who then turned into a female gangster). I kept telling her to get over to me so we could do the return. I thought we'd have problems because there are strict rules about returning guns but I kept thinking, well, they haven't even walked out of the store yet or opened the box so it shouldn't be an issue. It turned out that the gun I was returning was actually a digital camera.

Then I woke up.

2 comments:

molly said...

lol, the sueded boots i wore on my own out there, or the duck boots i borrowed from jackie?

and id hate to see me in spandex!

glad the walk was all set and reay though....

and whats with the gangsta's

HitThaFloor said...

They were rain boots, tan in color, but high on the leg. Don't know what was up with the gangsters, though.
Interpretation:

"The traits of the gangster may imply unacknowledged or unwanted elements of self

Encountering a gangster may suggest: Feeling vulnerable
Believing that you're a victim
Believing that you're at the mercy of others"