Thursday, April 5, 2007

Apartment, Flying Trees and a Wheelchair


Start off: I was in an apartment with Matthew Broderick. I was eating the best cake ever. It had this delectable frosting in the middle and it was so creamy and light and smooth. I was looking at the neighbor's house and I was noticing the layout. The house was small and it had this strange alcove in the back that went toward the garage. Matthew's house had high ceilings. His parents were there and they were making more cake. They didn't trust me or think I was good enough. They say me down and had the "don't you hurt him" talk.

Switch to: I was a child with about 4 other children in the forest on the top of a high hill or small mountain. There was something we needed to do - we needed to save - and we needed fast transportation. We had two large trees that had no branches and we set them out on the hill, but in an upward facing manner. We hopped on and they started taking off, flying down the hill. I got that (actually - physicially) roller coaster feeling as we were starting our descent down the hill in order to take off. The roller coaster feeling woke me up a bit and I couldn't fly anymore, but we had to stop near the bottom and pick up Little One who was sitting in the grass, smiling his heart out.

Switch to: I was at a diner and Molly was standing there with me, waiting. I saw an old, old, old friend (maybe I was thinking about her in a round-a-bout way because Dick Van Dyke was in a movie I saw last night and she was friends with his granddaughter). Heidi T. was there and she was a waitress. She was gliding so I thought she was wearing healies. She had this great big smile on her face. It turned out, however, that she was in this wheelchair. It was this monstrous, huge contraption that was the size of a Ford Fiesta. She had these awful braces on her bottom teeth, but she had a smile from ear to ear. I sauntered up to her and gave her a big, welcoming hug.

Maybe the wheelchair is the adversity in my life and this is a positive dream in which I am trying to deal with whatever adversity comes my way with a smile and thinking positively. I have no clue what the first two snippets could have been about. Even though I got a decent amount of sleep last night, I'm still very tired.

No comments: