Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Slide Show


Last night was a slide show of sorts. One overriding image was G holding a coat hook and wondering what it's for. When I was at Camp Wise, I had a coat hook that looked like the above picture. I took it with me to college as well. I don't know where I got it from and I think I still have it. There were other snippety pictures. The song, You Are My Sunshine was stuck in my head for a while. I head a restless sleep. I kept waking up - every little noise, every little movement.

I have started coming to the realization that I am turning into a procrastinator, but I am stressed about the things I procrastinate about - not a good combination.

2 comments:

molly said...

interesting realization...

HitThaFloor said...

That's funny. I had forgotten what my realization was and had to look at the post again. Bye Bye memory - see you soon.