Thursday, April 12, 2007

Blackness


So for the last 3-4 nights I haven't been able to remember my dreams. Haven't you noticed that I haven't posted any??? I've been so dead tired at the end of the day and have been going to bed (once) or meaning to go to bed (the rest of the time) early. I haven't been waking up in the middle of the night like I usually do and Little One has been waking me out of my sleep a little faster then I would like so I haven't been able to hold onto any dream. I'm just going to chock it up to stress and exhaustion and, therefore, probably a deeper sleep then normal.

Now, mind you, when I have dreams I wake up tired because I feel like my body has just expended energy as if I were awake. On the other hand, when I don't remember my dream, I still wake up tired and I feel "off" a bit.

Let's see if I can get my dream fairy to get the cobwebs out and start remembering some dreams again.

No comments: