Sunday, April 22, 2007

Canadian Dream - Part 2



Saturday night

I was at home and realized that I was missing my dog. I had a shi tsu and I couldn't remember where I had left him. This went on for 3 or 4 days when I realized that the dog was at my mom's house. I went to get them and it turned out that I had more then one dog. I had a second dog. It was mangy and a little lame. Then I realized that I had 4 dogs in all. My mom decided to keep two of them and I was taking the one original dog and the lame dog. I wanted to take all of the dogs to get washed because they were so mangy looking. I was going to go to the U-Wash dog place on Mayfield. All of a sudden I was in someone else's car with the dogs. The car was dark inside and someone who looked like Shia LeBeouf was driving. I don't know how I got into the car but he drove past the dog wash place and by the time we had realized it, it was 7:00 already and closed.

No comments: