Monday, April 23, 2007

Weird Sex Dream


I'm working for a weird reality show, kind of like JackA** and I'm just a helper. There's three guys and they are all hitting on these girls in an office building, but it's really like the back of a warehouse, except instead of boxes, etc, there's couches and stuff. We're there to interview a female star. It turns into an odd sort of orgy where the guys are hitting on all of the girls and the girls start hitting on all of the girls. They try to get me mixed into it as well, but I refuse. I felt unclean, as if I hadn't showered in days, and didn't want to take off my clothes. Then the guys have to defend themselves and their actions and they accuse me of partaking of this orgy. I have to defend myself and replay the events of the day. Once again, we were in a television station having to interview a star but instead I'm defending myself.

2 comments:

molly said...

well,now.....

HitThaFloor said...

I knew you'd have something to say, so shush.