Friday, May 2, 2008

Surrounded by People


I was at a function, some kind of group and we were meeting in the woods and staying in cabins. It was an extended stay. Four people, one of which was Fran Z. from Temple were willingly turned into vapors, for back of a better word. They just disappeared from the world, never to return again. I couldn't believe that they would allow this to happen to themselves and that everyone stood by watching it happen. I had refused to go to a meeting that everyone was supposed to attend. I felt rebelious. I was kicked out. G was with me and I had to pack everything we owned so that we could leave. We had a lot of stuff and barely any boxes to put it in. I was walking around the cabin trying to figure out how everything is going to fit. I needed to find a suitcase. I had clothes hanging up that I wasn't going to be able to bring. I was trying to get the necessities but packing always takes more room then you think it's going to. I was told I could come back for my things, but I didn't want to have to do that. I was pacing back and forth in the cabin, trying to figure it out.


Then I was at home. People were worried about me. I don't know if I was standing from a high height, but everyone was concerned. People came in the door asking about me but then didn't necessarily see me. I wasn't at my own home and Little One was with me. I was walking in a house that I was thinking about buying and the kitchen layout wasn't working for me. There was an part of the counter that jutted out that you had to constantly walk around to get between the sink and the stove/fridge. There wasn't a lot of cabinet space. The ceilings were so high that I felt too small in the space, but the walls were yellow and I liked that. I opened one of the cabinets and there were drawers on the top of the cabinet, which I thought was odd. The couple that currently lived there had 2 kids and needed more space, which is why they were moving out. They were selling the house on their own, so everyone was home. There was a party going on. Dave and I celebrated separately, but we were both ok with that.

No comments: