Monday, May 5, 2008

Elusive Dream

My mom was in my dream. We kept climbing walls. Each time we climbed a wall, we'd be naked, even though we wouldn't look at each other. After we had climbed to the top, our clothes would just be back on. We were going to these events and we kept driving around strangers. They would just appear. It's was the norm. It wasn't called RideShare, but it was something of that nature. It was a way for people to save on gas, etc., and we were one of the designated drivers. You never knew who would be in the back of your car.

Note: Maybe this dream is about how similar my mom and I are. How much of an idiot I can feel like and how all I really want in life (no matter how much I make them cry) is for my kids to love me. I just get the sense that it's about motherhood.

No comments: