Sunday, May 18, 2008

Elephants on Parade

There was an underground world. You had to run to it and find the right house to go down. I followed one person down a house and there were the elephants that I was looking for.
Then, there was a circus in training, but instead of just doing the trapeze, the person on the trapeze had to train themselves to look at a certain color on the screen. There was a red line and a blue line and they had to aim for the blue line. It was a little counterintuitive, but that's the way it was.
Then I went into a shop and I was setting up some advertising for the store. I created a t-shirt with the advertising. It was a dance store, but I was also advertising all of the accessories that they had.
Then I was sitting in a cafe and I was listening to ipod songs on my phone until I realized that it was a Monday and it was eating into my minutes.

No comments: