Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Moon, A Potluck and a Drive-Thru


I got a speeding ticket. I had a friend help me get out of it. Unfortunately, I was speeding on the moon. My sister-in-law had also just gotten a ticket for speeding on the moon and so did one other person I knew. The person who got me out of the ticket also got my sister-in-law and friend out of their tickets.
I was getting ready to go to a potluck. I was going to bring chicken salad but this other woman said that's what she was bringing. I thought she had brought it last time so I thought it was unfair. Then I was going to make something else, but another girl had taken that first. I didn't want to be stuck with having to make the ravioli so I didn't know what I was going to make.
My boss was driving through a drive-thru. I don't remember if we were in the car together or if I was in a separate car. I had to turn around and back up and try to go out the correct lane. I didn't care as long as I made it to the exit.

No comments: