Wednesday, May 7, 2008

International Affairs


There were soldiers dancing. The one was in the wrong place, he had switched side, but I was told that there should not be triangulation, that the one should be here and the other should be there and that, if it got mixed up, it would be understood and that it was all confusing. Two members of my Temple were there, Deena and Debbie, who had just lost someone. I was trying to comfort them, but because of Debbie's illness, she had to eat through a machine. I asked if I could be of any help. I had to make a report to JB. When asked if it was done, he replied "I can question" if I want to. [Note: I wrote this at 3:30 a.m. so I don't understand all of it, even though it's giving me some images back. And, in reality, Debbie and Deena did just lose someone very recently.]
I was with a group of people and we weren't fitting in. We were in a room and there was a bunch of people there, most of whom I hadn't known before. There was one man there who looked disheveled and he had a lot of acne. He had taken me off to the side to talk to me and he started feeling me up, but with my permission. At first I didn't want him to, but then I had given in and started kissing his neck. There was some dancing going on in the room. There was a meeting taking place. We had to go back to the States and it was a dangerous mission. We were walking in a line and we were pulling a very large whitish creature in a wagon. We all met up in a coffee shop. We were sitting at about 3 small tables all pushed together and there were only 2 of us there, but there were plates for about 6 of us. It turned out the man before had been a woman, but you couldn't tell by looking at her. People kept coming and going.

No comments: