Friday, May 23, 2008

Multi-Part Dream (let's see if I can remember it all)

Part One: I was going to visit someone who lived in what looked like a candy house. It was one huge house and it had a very open plan - almost like the front of the house was cutaway and all you could see was the inside. Inside of it was a humongous stereo system and a tv and not much else. Then I was driving and kept looking for I-11. I knew where I was going, but the road seemed to elude me. I had to turn around and drive the other way. Then I was eating something and I think it was part of the sky - like a bucket of mushy stars and I just took this big, gloppy spoonful.

4:00 a.m., Part Two: I saw colors - mostly blue - I think I was choosing a shirt and the shirt was by my stomach and the color turned into a stomach ache (at which time I woke up with a stomach ache)

5:30 a.m., Part Three: I thought this was real, until I woke up. I was sitting on the toilet and 1/2 my body went paralyzed, like I had a stroke. I was trying desparately to call out Dave and I finally did, at which point I woke up and realized I was still in bed. Dave didn't even stir.

Part Four: I had to save the world from total destruction. (This dream was way too involved to even remember all of what happened.) There was a party going on inside and outside. I had to try to convince everyone that the world needed to be saved from total destruction. Everyone was trying to take care of their own things. It was me and one other person. We kept losing each other and looking for each other. I went to the top level of a large building and jumped out somewhere and looked down and there was the other person, but at this point he was chasing a cat or something in a bucket and we were teaching him how to take care of himself - he was doing really good. There was an old-fashioned car with people and luggage in it. This dream was so involved, but I'm really grasping. It felt like watching an hour drama on t.v. at night with all the images there were. I just can't find the words.

No comments: