Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bugs, Yuck!!


I don't remember the first part of the dream, but...I was trying to kill bugs that were in the room. Someone else was in there with me, but it was my responsibility. There was a white milipede, there were three huge spiders (although I had only seen the middle one at first, and then I saw the other two), there was a rat (not huge, but still...) YUCK!!!
(Note: Maybe I had this dream because of the dead spider sitting in the corner of the bathroom at work sitting right by the door that you couldn't avoid. Maybe I had it because it's getting close to ant season and I dread ant season - both because of the ants and because of Dave making fun of my little ant issue. Let's see what the dream dictionary has to say about this....
From DreamMoods.com: (Bug To see a bug in your dream, suggests that you are worried about something. It is symbolic of your anxieties and/or fears. What is literally bugging you? Consider also the popular phrase "bitten by the bug" to imply your strong emotional ties or involvement to some activity/interest/hobby. " Hmmmmm........)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a bug, can I bite you when you are climbing the wall naked ?