Friday, May 16, 2008

National Monument

We were at a national monument somewhere in D.C. There was a national treasure that no one else could see but me and someone else could see it with special equipment. We were trying to save the monument, but no one believed it was there. We pealed off a layer of a painting to get to the painting underneath it to save that. It was almost a tunnel-like place that we were at, but it was definitely a national treasure. There was a monument of someone's face there - someone who invented things - his name eludes me now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That monument is of Thomas Edison, every one knows about it, but no one knows where it is located.
I have blonde hair and a goatee, you have a cute butt. I don't cook.

HitThaFloor said...

No, it wasn't Thomas Edison. I can't remember the name in the dream, but it wasn't a real monument. OK - blonde hair and goatee, but how do you know I have a cute butt.

Anonymous said...

I saw you in my dreams.

HitThaFloor said...

Thank you for making me cute....

molly said...

careful, lady