Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pain - Map Dot Fingerprint Dystrophy

OK. I am frustrated now. I had an erosion on Monday morning and blogged about pain and how doctor's have terrible bed side manner and how nobody ever should be told that they have anything that's incurable - EVER. And my blog isn't in the list. OK. I was typing with my eyes shut and probably pressed a wrong button at the end, but I ranted and raved and now it's gone and I won't ever get those thoughts back.

I don't feel like talking about how I once had inflamed tissues in my breast that scared the begeezies out of me and after my first mammogram I was told that I just had to deal with it. The pain had been so intense that it literally took my breath away. How it got worse while pregnant with G and then subsided and then came back for a small bit with Little One, but now it's almost a distant memory and how AWFUL the radiologist was and how I just wanted to smack her in the face and tell her she should never tell a patient such depressing news in such a non-chalant manner.

I don't feel like talking about how awful my ophthalmologist was at a very difficult, sleepless day when I was first diagnosed with MPFD or ABMD or RCE's or whatever you want to call them.

I don't want to talk about how the Dry Eye Zone forum is a nice place where people can commiserate or how I now have the website: http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/.

I just don't have the energy right now to say that I was typing without looking at the screen because the pain was almost unbearable and the light of the monitor was killing me, but that at 5:00 am I couldn't fall back asleep.

I also don't want to talk about how I was afraid to go to sleep last night because the day after an erosion the likelihood of a second is greater for me.

But I will talk about how I'm going to try to see a different ophthalmologist to see what other kind of treatment options there are. Now - to get the money together for that since my insurance is almost like having no insurance at all.....

No comments: