Friday, February 2, 2007

Snowball Fight and Surgery


Here's what I remeber: It's winter and I'm standing outside my house. Dave and I are planning our wedding and it's bare bones minimum, no money spent, but we are flying two of my friends (Noel and some other girl) from other parts of the country in to the wedding. Their flight costs $500 each and I have no idea of how we are going to afford it. Dave starts throwing these really big snowballs at me, not in a mean way, but we were playing around. The house was big and wooden with posts and an eve over the front door. It was a really deep brown and very pretty.
Cut to: Little One is having surgery on his intestines. It turned out they were all twisted up which was what was creating all his problems. A nurse was doing it in a room that had a window and it was all very non-challant. She was talking to us and we were watching and she said that the surgery was no big deal, they did it at least 3 times a week. Then Little One wakes up and he's hungry, but we're restricted on what we can feed him because of the surgery and all he wants to do is eat.
Note: Last night I watched Grey's anatomy and there was an intestinal surgery in the episode so maybe that's why it was in my dream last night.

2 comments:

molly said...

god forbid his intestines be twisted up, i hear my mum going 'kinahora, poi, poi'

HitThaFloor said...

And I would be tickled if your mom did that for my son.....