Saturday, February 24, 2007

Hotel, Amish Teens and Performance


I was at a hotel and they were trying to get me to sign a contract to live there. I held up the contract and handed it back to them unsigned and said that it would never happen. They had fancy stores in the hotel, but they couldn't get people to live there. I was driving down a road and there were four amish teenagers walking on the lane in front of me. It looked like they were only wearing shirts. They were really long, but it turned out that they had shorts on under them. They didn't pay any attention to me. They just kept walking. Then I was performing somewhere. I was in my dressing room and there was some greasy food. Rachel W. walked in and she said she loved that kind of food and started eating it. I had put a Jewish emblem of some kind, like a fake tattoo or sticker, on my shirt. I was very picky as to which one I chose, but I can't remember now what it looked like. I think I was performing at a kid's party. Then I was driving down the road again and there were the Amish teens again. They found their family and walked into a field from the road.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I have to hand it to you....that is one weird, weird dream! - Kevin

HitThaFloor said...

Thanks Kevin for checking out my blog. I think most of my dreams are pretty weird. Sometimes I wish I knew what they meant.