Monday, February 12, 2007

Dish Network, Dinner and Luggage



So I am walking around and there's a pond, lake of sorts, and in it is floating thousands upon thousands of Dish Network dishes. I'm not sure if this is where they are thrown out or if this is where they are put to work. I wonder how the boats get through and realize that they just pile on through and the Dish Networks dishes get moved whereever they get moved. I call a company to complain about my bill and I have to do some math. I have to take the calculator ribbon, put in my account number on the keypad and print it on the paper and then I have to put that paper into the water with the rest of the Dish Network dishes.

Cut to family coming over for dinner. My mom is there and my brother from Florida is there. We all eat and then, as everyone is getting ready to go, I look outside and there's a park. I see this HUGE pile of leaves and there's a few kids playing in it with one adult watching them. I tell G to put on his coat because we're going outside! We all end up going for a walk, but before we can get to the pile of leaves we sit down to dinner again, but outside by the leaves. I remember thinking to myself that it was odd that we had just eaten but were eating again already. We go to jump in the pile of leaves and realize that it is sopping wet. I know that when I first looked at them they were dry. I'm not sure if we jumped in them or not, but it was a small wet pile of leaves at the end.

My mom is trying to get some luggage out from a truck, or from her house. There's a ladder there. It's not a short ladder, it's about the length of a driveway and it doesn't just go up, it's horizontal as well and I'm about to get on to help my mom with the luggage, but she's on the ladder already starting to climb to get the luggage out.

And then Little One woke me up.

Happy Monday.

No comments: