Friday, February 9, 2007

Ceiling beams and the unknown


I had a hard time quieting my mind last night so I fell asleep thinking of my oldest son (I've been doing this a bit more often on Thursday nights lately - the night he's at my mother-in-law's).

Here's what I can remember, but a lot of it is really, really hazy. Not very interesting I'm afraid. I had to fix ceiling beams. I had to work upside down and I was laying white gauze, almost like you would cover a cake with fondant. I had to make it very smooth. I kept working in the same spot each time. I know that Dave was in the dream somehow. Maybe he was supposed to help me out.

I KNOW there was more, but I just can't access it. Maybe I'm feeling stuck and that's what the dream is about, but why would I dream about something I know is happening.

No comments: