Friday, February 23, 2007

Race and Logan Echolls

There was some kind of race. I was in it, but I wasn't. I know I had on street clothes. I had to get to the finish and I wanted to run. So I started running and there were three girls behind me who were trying to catch up. I had a very odd gait. If I didn't keep my arm out at a weird angle I couldn't run straight.


When I got to the finish it was a party, kind of like a cross between a college party and a cocktail party. There was a band there and four people sitting in a line playing poker. When I walked up to them they all gave one of the guys money on a bet they had made about me. There was also a guy playing the guitar at the finish line.

I went to the finish line a second time in the dream too and they bet again about something again, but I don't remember what.


I asked this one guy out on a date and he was making fun of me, but in an adoring way. He wasn't able to go out the night I asked him, but he was the next night. We decided on a movie. (He had told me the title, but now I can't remember what it was.)


All of a sudden, though, there was Logan Echolls (not the actor, but the character) and the guy I had asked out was nowhere to be seen so Logan and I started making out.

No comments: