Saturday, February 10, 2007

Home Movies and Pumpkin Heads



The first part I remember: I had 2 vivid images of Little One of some home movies from last month. It was just his face, but they were so vivid and they were movies I had actually taken. This was only about 2 seconds after lying down, so it was very odd.



Lots of stuff happened in the middle.



The ending: I was driving down a street going somewhere. I had to carve pumpkins. It was a competition of sorts. They were pumpkins that were going to be worn on your partner’s head. What I hadn’t realized until it was too late was that I was supposed to carve my partner’s vision of his pumpkin, not my own. I had put the pumpkin on his head (the vine part was on the bottom and the bigger part was on the top). I carved a wavy pattern and the cutting was so smooth, and so easy to perform. I don’t remember what the face part was like – just the top of it. The pumpkin I had was large and light in color. I hadn’t realized that my partner was angry. I was so proud of myself. We were all sitting around a large room. Then Little One woke up and here I am typing.

I wish I could remember the middle, because it was very long, but so's the life of a dreamer.

No comments: