Thursday, April 10, 2008

Working for Who?

I was told that I would be working for some people. We had a mission to go on and we had to look convincing, look the part. I think they were criminals. They kept wanting to put me in certain clothes, wear makeup and expensive, name-brand outfits. They kept coming back in to see if I was dressed because there was a deadline. We had to leave. I spilled drink or food on mine and I just kept not getting ready. I kept finding excuses. I didn't really want to go with these people and I didn't want to wear their clothes.

I was sitting at my computer and one of the guys, who was nice, was sitting next to me. He turned on his computer and I was looking over his shoulder. He was trying to click on an email and I told him not even to check it out. He pressed the wrong button and a virus popped up that basically killed his computer. There was nothing he could do to save it.

No comments: