Thursday, April 24, 2008

My New Job

I was at my place of employment. I work on the 2nd floor. I've always wondered what they do on the first floor, and finally someone had left the door open. I walked in and then there was another locked door. There was someone standing there waiting to lock the door, but she didn't have the key and she couldn't move until the door was locked. For some reason, I had the key so I walked in to see what it was. It was a two-story business (which is weird because I work on a 2nd floor and there's no room for the first floor business to have a second floor) and it was some kind of video production company. There were a lot of computers and gadgetry on the first floor and people were bustling around. The second floor seemed more like offices of some type. They had the Miss USA contest playing (not against a screen or anything, but in mid-air) and they were trying to work out some kinks. I had told someone that I had seen it and I had seen the flaws and started fixing them. One girl came up to me and said she wanted to be my intern. I basically had a 2nd job working at this company without any interview or anyone really even knowing my name.

No comments: