Tuesday, April 29, 2008

MS Walk 2008

The 2008 MS walk was an official success. The train ride down and back was amazing (except for the jerky train driver on the way back that doesn't see a wagon as a "mobile aid"). The kids loved the fountains at Tower City Center. We walked all 4 miles with only a little bit of "Can we go back now? Can we go inside? I'm cold. I want a snack." Truthfully, it wasn't that much complaining. And once we got the windmills, everyone was super happy. Even Little One hanging off of Molly's arm walking down the hill was fun. I can't wait until next year!

2 comments:

molly said...

h, fun for you, maybe...ok, so it was really funny the way he almost fell, but it almost gave me heart attack, and im glad his arm didnt get pulled otu of socket

HitThaFloor said...

I don't think I've laughed that hard in a while - and kids are pretty resilient to bumps and bruises.