Wednesday, April 9, 2008

First let me say that I'm an idiot. Of course I didn't see the screen the way I was used to, I was on "edit html" instead of "compose". I need the idiot-proof "compose" layout. That's why I was only seeing code. Anyway, last night's dream:

I was empting file folders. Folder upon folder was getting emptied out.

Hmmm, can we say that there's been a weight lifted off my shoulders? Now, there are still weights up there and I'm still learning how to balance, but a small one has been taken off and the others are being chipped away .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you really have a dream every night? Your not an idiot.
empting folders was the dream ?
too many things on your mind, sorting priorities?

HitThaFloor said...

Dear Anonymous:

"Do you really have a dream every night?" Yes. It's really just how much I remember when I wake up.

"Your not an idiot." Thanks. If only that were true.

"empting folders was the dream ?" Yes, it was. Let me say that in my blog I try to always put my dreams in italics and any comments in plain text.

"too many things on your mind, sorting priorities?" Actually, I think this dream was me letting go of one of my burdens. It was lightning my load, although I really do like all your insights.

Thank you for checking in.