Friday, April 4, 2008

Party and a War

Sorry, no picture today. I'm on someone else's computer and don't want to deal with it. Here we go:

I was getting ready for the party. I was trying to tease my hair, which was a bleach blond, and it kept falling out in 1/4" pieces. It fell flat, I just couldn't tease my hair (Note: My brother's '80s prom party is tonight - I'm assuming this is a reference to that.) I was in a foreign city and there was a type of war going on. A relative of mine was there and I didn't want him to participate. They lost. There was a big field and the bad guys were coming up and I was trying to help our team by giving them directions, but it didn't work. They were laying all over these bunks in all sorts of contorted shapes, moaning and in agony. The leader said that he wished he were dead, to just do it now to put him out of his misery. Then I was in line to check out and I had to go over the loudspeaker and announce to not to drugs or narcotics, that they were bad for you because the cashier couldn't get herself to do it. When I was checking out it was for some gambling game I was playing. I had AAKKQQJ and they were giving me the results of how I did, but I couldn't understand them. Then I was with Karyn and we had to run some errands but to get everyone else to go away and watch the kids she said that we were going to go to a movie. We went into a souvenir shop and I was looking at those little personalized license plates, but they didn't have the names I was looking for and they were all white and boring. Then I was in a breakfast diner and I saw two people I knew, one of which I had known for a long time and the other whom I had met just recently. I was talking with them but the waitresses assumed we were going to end up sitting together and they set up a new table for 6 and I asked if it was imposing and she said it wasn't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, very revealing. You are having an internal conflict.
Expressing frustration, boredom, loss, and despair in one thought, looking for new.