Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Contest and a Contest


Contest Part One: In the middle of the night, Dave came up to bed and I told him my dream. I knew I had done this, but I couldn't remember what the dream was, so he reminded me: G won a contest and he got to fly 24 of his friends over the ocean, but it was in an open sort of plane type thing, but it wasn't a plane. It was really cool. And then he got to go to Beachwood.... (and I fell back asleep).
Contest Part Two: I was at a PTA meeting or some other meeting with a school official and there were a bunch of other parents there. There was a contest and whoever could tread water (at the indoor pool) the longest won. You couldn't stop moving. There were two ladies who were standing on the ledge and the principal looked at them, but didn't do anything about it. Then we were told that we could go outside, but we had to keep moving. I was the only who went outside. I had to write, but keep moving. I wasn't told that the contest was over and then all of a sudden there was no one left. I went in and yelled at the principal saying that I should have won because I followed the rules. He gave me a map to someplace in California, a spa, that was 2 hours away and I had to drive there and then do some scratch off ticket-type things before I would find out what my prize was. I said that wasn't fair, that I should know before I had to drive that far. And then I woke up.

No comments: