Saturday, April 5, 2008

Diving Boards

[INSERT PICTURE HERE]

There was a diving contest. It was doubles dives. The first couple to go kept going towards the board and walking back and going toward the board and walking back. It didn't matter how the dive looked, as long as you made it in the baby pool. When it was our turn I didn't want to psych myself out and so I pushed Dave off and we just dove and did ok. I didn't want to do the back and forth.

Then there was a high board diving contest. There were a few going on that I was watching. There was one contest where the girls were jumping on one board to a lower board and then going into the pool, but that was so they didn't jump from as high. The real contest was between two people and they had to jump straight from the diving board into the pool without using the second board. One guy in the contest wanted me to be his surrogate and jump for him but the girl in the contest was trying to sabotage everything and didn't want me to jump, even though it was within the rules of the contest to use a surrogate.

No comments: