Monday, March 31, 2008

Patchwork


Let's see if I can remember everything:
I was pregnant, again. I had to have my mouth wired shut for some medical procedure. I was walking down a dry, dusty, arid ridge and my mouth got dry. I then woke up with a really bad coughing fit. It was really bad.
Fall back asleep: I see my ex-boyfriend, Q. He consoles me about something. I'm very upset, but he makes me feel better. We almost have sex but my dream changes. I remember allowing myself to be angry with him. I think it was a combination of Q and C, though, another ex-boyfriend.
Part Three: There's a guy who lives in a penthouse. It's surrounded completely in glass windows. I think it was a movie shoot or thinking that if it was a movie shoot how scared I would be because it was so high up and looking down was very scary. We went to the first floor, one floor down from the top of the penthouse. We had to get meat out of the building - all kinds of hams and porks. It was a contest of some kind, or a race or a need for urgency, I don't know which. It was me and 3 guys and an old woman. The old woman kept slowing us down on the stairs, blocking the three guys behind her, so whenever I would see her I would take her meat from her and let the guys through.
Notes: Is this about change? Is this about letting go of the past? Is this about having a voice?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is about time.

HitThaFloor said...

Thanks for checking in.