Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Break-In

I was downstairs and Dave was reading to the boys upstairs. I heard a noise. There were people outside our side door. I scared them away. They came back. They broke the screen door. They were trying to break in. I tried calling the police, but I kept fumbling the phone - 910, 900 - finally I got 911. They were trying harder and harder to break-in. I went to toward my front door and noticed that it was wide open. I closed it and then closed myself in that little front room, but the phone cord was still attached to the wall. The people broke in and came right towards me. As soon as they opened the door and I yelled and started hitting the phone on them. There was a man and a lady. The lady picked up a long, sharp knife and started cutting me. The man kept saying if Dave had just voted for the referendum, they wouldn't even be there. There was a man in G's bedroom, but you couldn't really see him. You could just see his shadow. Dave came down and said I was overreacting. I said I was getting cut, but Dave still thought I was overreacting. He said that the man in the bedroom was Jesus (kind of like an Eli Stone episode of seeing what other people don't see). He sent the police away and I woke up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No drugs, no booze, and these are your dreams ?

HitThaFloor said...

And can you imagine what I would dream if I did drugs and booze???