Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ape Man and the Terrorists

So I remembered more in the middle of the night then I do right now, but here goes:

The first part of the dream there was a man in an ape suit. I now don't remember what he was doing or why he was there, but I distinctly remember that there was a man in an ape suit.

I was in a house with other people. There were terrorists trying to keep us in the house. We had to get out, but in order to do so we had to be able to get 5 objects out of the house with us. It was the code that the terrorists wanted but we had to keep it from them. I had used magic at one point to make the object "poof" out of the house and to where I was but I didn't time it well and the terrorists saw it "poof" and knew what was up. I then gathered all of the items together. None of the items on their own would mean anything, but together it was the answer. I had gathered everything into a pile and then realized by downfall. The bad guys knew exactly where the items were and were now able to use them against us. I believe one of them was a paper with numbers, another was a cd. The whole pile of 5 was small enough to fit into an envelope.

No comments: