Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Camp Wise


I was at camp. I had to help someone with their medicine. It was the same medicine that Molly took so I knew what I was doing. I was just a visitor, but that was ok. Except he had about 20 packets to open (they were in packets, not a little bottle) and one had already been opened and it broke apart and then we had trouble counting everything and we didn't know how many he got in each of his syringes. He had to have it evenly divided and the needle was more like a turkey baster. It was huge and plastic and he got the shot in his rear. We just kept looking and counting and trying to figure it out. Then I went looking for the aspirin but nothing looked right. He said he couldn't take the Advil (which was white and broken apart weird) because he just had pop and that would slow down the coating coming off and helping him out so I kept looking for the generic ibuprofen.
Then it was evening program time. Since I was a guest I could go anywhere I wanted. I was with Ohalim since that was my favorite age. They were in the Chadar and I can't remember what they were doing now. Maybe baking?? Then I went to Chalutzim but I was disappointed that they were outside because I wanted to see their new moadon (which, in the dream was called something else but I can't remember what - they had decided to change the names of all the moadon because they detached the Chalutzim moadom from the chadar).
Noar was swimming at the pool and they were taking turns, so I went back to Ohalim.

1 comment:

molly said...

much gratitude that my shot isnt a turkey baster in the behind :0