Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Grease and the Law


I was part of a musical, it was Grease, but the only song that was involved was "Hopelessly Devoted." I was the main character, but it wasn't Sandy. I was also working for a law firm and my lines came from law books. I had one little paragraph and the song to sing and I couldn't remember the words to any of it. I had to keep writing it down or finding my piece of paper that I wrote it down on. We were in rehearsal but opening night was coming up fast. There were some guys around me playing the other parts and everyone was still looking at their script.
I was also helping out my boss (not my actual boss, my dream boss). She or he was on a boat and everything was white. That's where they were working. I kept having to look for this little piece of paper because a big trial was coming up. I looked out the window and there was a big valley with trees as far as the eyes could see.

No comments: