Friday, February 29, 2008

Mine and G's

G dreamed that Mickey Mouse gave him a diamond. Hmmm, I hope this is prophetic as we hope to go to Disney World this year - or maybe he's trying to tell us that it's going to cost us a fortune......

As for me, I was making dinner - a big party - and I needed to get everyone's order so I could go to the grocery store. I had no problem keeping the list of what people actually wanted to eat but when it came to items that I just needed because, I couldn't keep them in my head. I asked Dave for some help. I remember that I was having fun trying to put this together.

1 comment:

molly said...

hey, heres a crazy idea, if you guys can swing disney world, maybe i could arrange to meet mom there at the same time....i would love to get to spend some time with you guys at disney, see the kids enjoy the ride, maybe head into adventure island with you one evening (the have great childcare services sos adults can go on their own sometimes)

i havent been there since my first vision loss from ms (im sure i told you the story at some point, but i can refresh you later if not)