Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Old Friends

I had a big, long dream last night. I kept waking up and I even remember trying to replay my dream so I wouldn't forget it, but of course I did. I've been having terrible dream memory lately, which goes along with my regular life of having a bad membory - early onset alzheimer's or just tiredness with too much to do? Probably the latter, but still. I do remember the end of my dream.

I was working at a counter and it was high up, like a Judge's bench but I wasn't a judge. It might have even been a club of some sort, so it could have been like a dj booth as well. I look down and see an old camp face and I yell Marc! It was Marc Greenwald. I look in his eyes and at his blonde hair and realize that it's his brother, Brian. They are so similar and the hair threw me off but I could tell by the eyes.

Then the dream continued from there. I vaguely remember an estate and a pond in front of it and having to walk on the rocks on the pond, but I could be mistaken. I'm thinking the Greenwals infiltrated my dream because they, along with a few other people I'd love to find from my past, are still elusive.

Aaaah well.

No comments: