Thursday, May 28, 2009

An Alumni Event

I was at an alumni event, but it wasn't for Case Western. We were in a huge, monstrous building that was under construction still. Most of it was just bare beams with not much else. They removed a curtain and you could see everyone standing around in their formal attire. I think my place of employment was in the middle of it but the building the party was taking place in was for the school. It was also a fundraiser. I was sitting walking up the stairs and at the bottom of the stairs was some food that you could take. The one item that stands out to me is the chocolate log roll - cake and icing all rolled together like a big ho ho. It looked so good, but I passed it up because Iknew there was food at my table. I went to sit down and then the scene switches a bit to me trying to find the police because I saw two "most wanted" criminals and needed to turn them in.

No comments: