Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bits and Pieces

I'm visiting an old camper of mine, Jen S., who just had a baby girl. She was sitting in the bed, putting the baby's hair in curlers. She said she does it all the time. Sometimes they're up until midnight just relaxing and that the baby doesn't care about sleeping in the curlers. Jen has some in her hair too - in the front. Jen stands on her bed to get to her closet, which is full to the brim of toys and clothes and she reaches for something high up on a shelf.

The dream shifts a little and I find my husband-to-be. Everyone is very religious, as is my h-t-b and there is a big cliff. We go to the bottom and there is a house down there. My h-t-b and I go in and start kissing, but we notice a few kids surrounding us so we stop and we start wrestling with them and playing around.

Then the dream shifts and it's my former bosses' wife talking about wanting to sell her house but it's not time to sell and someone is talking to her about her development, that there is only one lot left to build and she should let them build it and then buy it cheaply and then sell her house.

No comments: