Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Visit

We were driving to see my brother and sister-in-law. We took a wrong exit and ended up going very far out of our way. We were looking at signs and thought we only had 2 miles to go but it turned out that we had 2 miles to go to reach the bridge. Dave was about to hit a curb that was twice the size of a normal curb, but when we hit it it made no impact.

We arrived at my brother's and he asked us what took so long. It was 11 at night. We told them we took exit 92 and they said we were supposed to take 91, the one before. My sister-in-law was about -8 months pregnant but when you looked at her from straight on you couldn't even tell. She was walking down the hallway pushing a stroller and wearing a light blue billowy shirt. We were then all sitting around talking and I went to feel the baby move. The baby was moving and she told me to press down but I started to press too hard and she told me to press softer and not touch the liquids, or something of that nature.

We were then standing outside a restaurant and a whole bunch of people came walking by holding what looked like extra large bills wrapped in saran wrap. One person opened the saran wrap and it turned out that it wasn't bills but it was really old documents that had been smuggled. All of a sudden the police swarmed and everyone was getting arrested.

No comments: