Friday, December 1, 2006

From Europe to America



I was in Europe. Dave was with me. Someone was in a wheelchair. We were moving back to the States and I was going on a separate trip than everyone else. Dave took almost everything with him and I had a truck (the kind with the open-back end) with all the furniture in it. Well, it wasn't furniture necessarily but it was all made out of wood.

Then there were "bad" guys who were out to hurt me and my family. Dave was safe. Someone was pushed to the end of the driveway into a pool, but he (or she) was safe there and, just like in all the cartoons, turned it back around on the bad guys. Then there was a long lost friend who was there. She said she would come and visit in the States because, miraculously enough, she was moving there too.

There was much more than that and much, much more detail - but, like most of my blogs will show, that's what I can remember 2 hours later...

No comments: